I'm getting a second tattoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had always wanted a tattoo but never reallycould think of something that I wouldn't regret when I was a 100, butthen my mom got diagnosed w/ breast cancer and after all her treatmentand getting a clean bill of health we celebrated by getting a tattoo. Igot a butterfly with a breast cancer ribbon as the body on my leftshoulder
I'll never regret that one

I want another but dont know what...I'm thinking bunnies may be a good idea

I love the butterfly with the pink ribbon thatis really clever. I want to get a tattoo but I need to waituntil I have the money. My fiance is an artist and makesdrawings in black ink. There is this symbol in a drawing hedid for me one time, it is an outline of a heart with sort of spikespointing in the way and spirals coming out. I would like toget that put on my arm or my ankle.

Some people do it on an impulse.

Edmonton is in the Stanley Cup Finals, so one DJ from a local Radio Station had his
entire back tattooed with the Stanley Cup and the Edmonton Oilers logo.

:party0002:party0002 Go Oilers Go! :party0002:party0002

Rainbows! :bunny2

bbgrl20 wrote:
Ihad always wanted a tattoo but never really could think of somethingthat I wouldn't regret when I was a 100, but then my mom got diagnosedw/ breast cancer and after all her treatment and getting a clean billof health we celebrated by getting a tattoo. I got a butterfly with abreast cancer ribbon as the body on my left shoulder

That is not only extremely clever, but also absolutely beautiful.

bbgrl20 wrote:
Ihad always wanted a tattoo but never really could think of somethingthat I wouldn't regret when I was a 100, but then my mom got diagnosedw/ breast cancer and after all her treatment and getting a clean billof health we celebrated by getting a tattoo. I got a butterfly with abreast cancer ribbon as the body on my left shoulder

That's so cool! And what a great way to celebrate your mom being cancer-free!

Thanks so much:D. Everytime I look at it, itreminds me of the everything my mom went through and then things justdon't seem as bad

naturestee wrote
That's socool! And what a great way to celebrate your mom beingcancer-free!
ilovetegocalderon wrote:
That is not only extremely clever, but also absolutely beautiful.

peapoo_bunny wrote:
Greta wrote:
, except I'm afraid of needles.
same here!:shock:
I am TERRIFIED of needles. In fact, just thinking aboutneedles makes me physically ill. So you can imagine what it'slike for me at the doctor's office now that I'm pregnant. Ican handle watching all sorts of violence on television, butwhena needles comes out I have to turn away. Theneedle on the tattoo thingy is way different. It only touchesthe first layer of skin. I have a big problem with needlesthat hit veins. ew ick ew ick :vomit:

Black henna is extremely dangerous!It isn't pure henna powder, but has black hair dye, PPD, mixed intoit. It can cause scarring and infection! If a hennaartist is offering black henna, report them! The only colourhenna should be is natural brown or red!

for info: http://www.hennapage.com/henna/ppd/index.html

AnnaS wrote:
I love getting henna tattoos,but black ones give me rush. So I get brown. With the real tattoo Iknow I will get sick of them.

Back