im curious

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmmyBunny

Reaction score
we are trying to build a nic cage for charmmy bun and well i know money is money and it all goes to the pets anyways but id like to beable to buy them the cheapest that i can find. i looked on sears and so far they have the best price i havent been able to check out costco yet but...

sears (6 cube) : for 21.99
target was 24 (for 4 cubes)
and everywere else was between 25-30 (for 4 cubes)
all other 6 cubes were being sold for 44$ or around that area

i was curious if there were any other options with at least 6 cubes at around the20$ area or where you got your cubes

(right now the costco website is down)

someone said they found 'em for $15.99 at lowe's (in store rather than on the website)... not sure if that was 4 or 6 cubes though.

thank you im going to be running all over LA tomorrow anyways so i will go check out lowes while i am out an aboust i couldnt find it on the website either. right now we are trying to "update" our home so doing the NIC cage seemed like a logical upgrade for her!

I <3 my NIC condo and my bunnies do too (especially the upper level, which is at eye-level for me and gives them a nice view)! I'm sure yours will appreciate it as well :)

Sears and Kmart were the lowest I've found and they have the most panels per box, too. We've bought many boxes and they're good quality. Not sure why the others are so much more expensive!

I got the 6 cube set from Sears, they are relatively cheap, but the best part about them is that NONE of the panels have the big squares! They are all usable for all parts of the cage. :)

thanks ashtin and everyone else im pretty sure ill have to go with sears because of the price. yeah i was going to be sure to go to every place and check and se the hole size.

Lauren -- It may or may not work but when I went into sears the cubes were $22 on the shelf, so I just asked the associate (who was really cute btw lol) If he could match the online price. He managed to do it by using basically "site to store" and just pulled them off the shelf for me, so I got them for ~$17 instead of $22

Back