I'm Back!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
OMG, it's been almost two years since i've been here. I miss you guys! My life has changed a lot and I never thought in a million years i'd ever have another rabbit. But this little fellow landed in my lap. Literally.

I wasn't looking for a rabbit, didn't even really WANT another from the guilt of having to rehome my angels. I went to visit a friend of my husband's tonight. I sit down on the couch and *plop* in my lap is this beautiful guy. "Meet your new rabbit!" My husband had arranged the whole thing. He knew how much I missed Phillip and Tula.

The friend was given the rabbit and he found out how wonderful they can be. BUT he works 50+ hours a week and the wife is a full time college student AND they have a 2 year old son. So they did the grown up thing and wanted him to have a home where he is loved and let out of the cage instead of being an ignored rabbit in the corner.

Meet Chris: This is minutes after being brought home, cautiously exploring the place.

001.jpg

002.jpg

I honestly don't have a clue. I would be his third (and last) home. Really all I know is that he is a houserabbit. Not neutered (with a surprisingly sweet disposition). And the he has just finished healing from a broken leg.

:welcome2

Congrats on your new furry addition! He is gorgeous, I love his markings and lop ears.

OMG! I have been wondering how you have been. It is Amanda, right (sorry, bad memory)?! I am sooo glad to see you are doing okay and have new little guy in your life.

Latest posts

Back