I'm back...with an honest amends.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexah

Reaction score
Okay, well this is going to be hard to write. But I'm committed to being as open and honest as I possible can - not only for everyone this board, but for myself as well.

I'm back. It was something that was very difficult for me to do as I had left after not being the best person "I" could be. I wanted to be perfect, I wanted everyone to like me, and I wanted things to be a way that they couldn't be. And in the process I managed to hurt others as well as myself. I don't want to be locked up in obsession and I don't want to have my past continue to haunt my present and future. I want to move on and be Alexah - simple as that.

I would like to formally apologize to everyone for causing as much trouble as I did. I'd understand if my welcome can't be warm. I don't want to force anyone to welcome me back with open arms. But I would appreciate if people could be as willing as I am to move forward. I will do my best to be honest, open, and forthcoming always - and with everyone. I hope my apology can be accepted.

I look forward to moving forward with everyone and their bunnies. I've learned so much and am grateful to have the opportunity to keep learning, growing, and loving rabbits and their "slaves."

- Alexah

Hey Alexah,

I'm personally happy to have you back as just yourself. :)

I REALLY appreciate your honesty and I'm happy to see you've apologized, although your actions will speak louder than words.

That said, I will let folks know that you havevolunteered to make amends byhelping out around the forum, andwe're looking forward to that.

(Maybe your alter-egos canassist you -- just don't let them post!) ;)

sas :hug1

Welcome back, i am in left field and have no idea what had happened so all is ok with me,lol

Hope you are able to make ammends with the people who were effected by whatever happened.

Glad you were able to get your things together.

Thank you for the warm welcome back. It really helped put me at ease as I've been quite anxious about coming back and posting again. But I'm glad I did!

I agree that from this point on it'll be about my actions. Actions speak louder than words and I need to prove - from my actions, attitude, and behavior - that I'm working towards being a better "me." And I certainly am grateful that I've been given the opportunity to prove that I'm in the process of turning a new leaf.

Thanks again :).

- Alexah

Welcome back, Alexah! I also don't know what happened, but am glad you're back! I was just wondering about Einstein earlier today. Are all your bunnies doing well? I read that Ruby's having some molting problems. Poor girly, I'm really glad we don't all lose our hair a couple times a year.

How have you been doing?

*waits for post to get edited*

Done - Shame on you Flashy :X

Pam

I'm glad you are back! :)I rushed to read this when I saw your name attached to it. And I am also glad for your honesty and for having so much courage. I look foward to having you back!

Like Shiloh and Luvmyzoocrew, I gotta say I have no idea what happened, so alot of it is *wooosh!* over my head lol!

But anyway, welcome back to the forum! :DHope you and your bunnies are all well

:hug:

Jen xx

Forget it, what does it matter anyway. I'll only be silenced.

This whole thing bites.

Flashy wrote:
Forget it, what does it matter anyway. I'll only be silenced.

This whole thing bites.

We're trying to help someone through a very difficult time, as many have tried to help you, so I deletedcomments that I felt were counterproductive to healing.

Pam

Hi Alexah and welcome back as your real self :D

I think a lot of usfigured out the role playing early on. We simply didn't say anything on the open forum because we do care about you as a member and your well-being and the well-being of your bunnies. One thing that shines through in your posts is you are a good bunny mom and want to continue to be a good bunny mom. That's very positive and the way I prefer to have things.

Ann

Do you know what, just **** it, just **** everything/. I didnt just sya nasty evil thingsd, I sai dsome well banaleced thigns too and hoping ahe stayed, being impressed she posted and othetr things too. this forum is fucking biased.

Flashy I think at this point if you have anything to say you should take it privately to the admins. Arguing about it will get no where, and is taking away from this thread and the OP. I dont know what was said but Pam felt it was neccessary to take it down so if there is still a problem you should deal with it privately.

{{{{Alexah}}}}

I haven't posted to you because well... I knew what was going on so I didn't want to "encourage" it though I had to bite my tongue at times because I really wanted to send you a hug. I hope that by now you have learned that people do care and that they are willing to be a friend to you even when you aren't a friend to them but more importantly even to yourself. I hope that you will see that the only way to be better is to better yourself, and not pretend to be something different. I know, I am there myself right now. So, I am really happy that you came clean, with us, and hopefully with yourself. From now on, take it one step at a time, and move towards a better future. You don't have to pretend, you don't have to lie, and you don't have to be ashamed. :hug::rose:

Back