I'm Back!!! WIth a few Q's!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbers422

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I haven't been here in a loooong time. I came whenever I first got mypet rabbit, Chubbs. About 6 months ago. Well- I forgot mypass. and my username, so, I had to make a new one. Anyways,

Now that Chubby is older, I would like to try and sex 'him' again. 'He'(as far as I can tell) is spraying urine right outside his cage. I wasreading my rabbit book yesterday and it says that does may spray urineas a territorial mark. True? False? I don't know. But- I would like toknow of any website with some info on sexing my rabbit. Thanks, (andI'll send pictures of my baby all grown up soon!)

Rachel & Chubbs

Thanks. :) I kind of can't drive- lol, (I'm only12) and my mom is very unlikely to bring me to the vet's office forthat. I would- if I could drive.:?

Rachel and Chubbs:bunnydance:(that is so cute!)

Yeah, I know how that is... Being young people,we need our Parental Units to shower us with their love, kindness, andability to drive! ;)

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Greta:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: (I also have an emoticon addiction!)

Back