I'M BACK!!! Well to say hi...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I don't think ihave been on the forum for 5 monthslol...because of school and everything. I have VERY bad news toreport...we have lost our rabbit Snowy:(I don't think I haveever cried or have been so devestated in my life!:(We suspecthe got out of his outdoor hutch during the night...and thenhenever returned. I keep on thinking itis myfault....I WISH I COULD HAVE KNOWN HE WAS GONNA RUNAWAY THAT NIGHT!!!!CAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE KEPT HIM INSIDE!!!:(I'm sooo mad atmyself:X:(I miss Snowy sooo sooo sooo much!! I LOVE USNOWY!!:(I hope he heard that *tear*....i hate thinking boutit cause it makes me start to cry. On the other hand, Cotton Ball isjust fine, but i'm sure he misses Snowy too. I just wanted to know howeverybodyand there rabbit is. I welcome every new member thatjoined the forum while I was away. Well I hope everybody is excitedabout celebrating Halloween with there bunniestomorrow!:)BOO!:Dheheh...well feel free to postmesseges down...i want u to let me kno how u and your bunnies rdoing!;)I probably won't be coming back to say hi again untilAprilor May. I miss everybody that I kno on the forum, and Ican't wait until June...which is wen I'll be finished school and I'llget to go on the forum everyday again:DWell, do me a favourand everybody on the forum give there bunnies a big hug and kiss forme, and i'll talk to everybady again in a few months. BYE EVERYONE ANDTHERE BUNNIES!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Cassandra

Welcome back Cassandra. I can't believe 5 months has passed since you last visited -- where does the time go?

I'm sorry to hear that Snowy ran away. I know how difficultit is to wonder what became of them, and to never have closure.

Hope we see more of you!

Pam

Latest posts

Back