I'm Back from Chicago!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
;)I'm back ..missed everyone for awhole 24 hrs.I am taking Joey to Lissa's vet tomorrow as his poops aretoo small. I also found a small scab on him so everyone in this forumis so BRILLIANT as you predicted that the results of a fight go on andon and on.....

Welcome back ,Hope you had a great time .

Hope Joey does well at the Vets tomorrow , Keep us posted

Hi Angieluv! :wave:

Is Joey eating more now? Will be thinking of him at the vets.

How is Peewee doing? Is he able to get out with the other bunnies?

Rainbows! :)

Joey is eating fair...however I have been givinghim Pedialyte and pineapple juice, somtimes cirtical care and Nutrical.He fights me terrible when I force feed him. I feel like a monster thatis torturing him. I have been thinking of something that may be playinga part in this besides the fight. I think that he has been eatingcardboard for a long time. I put boxes in with him as he likes to ripthem up.Since I joined this forum I have learned that cardboard canbebad if they eat too much . I think that he eats thecardboard . I want the vet to x-ray him to see if a blockage shows. Hereally looks and feels OK (not dehydrated),however he runs in his boxwhen he sees me coming with the syringes. Peewee is just fine but he isthe same room with the other rabbits but separated from them.

Welcome Back! :hug:

Missed you!

Don't let the little guy guilt you. You're doing thetreatments to keep him alive. He has to have it, whether helikes it or not.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back