I'm back from Africa!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Salam nachu!

We landed in Boston last night around 6, but due to some lost baggagewe didn't leave the airport until well after 8. I pulled into home at10 (5am Ethiopian-time) *yawn* After a long night's sleep I'm stillpretty tired, and need some more time to decompress. Hopefully I willbe updating theblogthis coming week with accounts from the trip.

I gotta be honest: I miss the people, and I miss Africa. But all-in-all, the experience was

life changing.

(and that is not an overstatement)

Thanks everyone :) I'm still processing everything, and catching up on my sleep ;) I'll update as soon as I can.

Amy, feel free to add me! What's your Xanga address?

The bunnies were fine while I was gone. Their routine was barelydisturbed, so I don't know if they even missed me all that much :p

I've been to Africa 4 times - to Zimbabwe,Botswana, Namibia, Kenya, Tanzania & Uganda, I climbedKilimanjaro to the summit for an educational charity and even gotmarried in a Maasai village!! It is TRULY a life changing place, I hadmore of a culture shock coming home than being there! If anyone has theopportunity to travel in Africa - do it!!

mummybunny

I was just thinking about you the other day andwondering how it was going to for you there. Glad to hear you got homesafe and sound. Cannot WAIT to hear all about it.

Bet your babies were happy to see you!

Back