I'm a mommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellablueyes

Reaction score
My name is Lyla. I am a netherland dwarf. I have been with my mom since I was 5 weeks old. That was 14 months ago. She loves me so much and tells me I am her bunny princess. I just had babies for the first time a couple days ago. I love my babies almost as much as my mommy. She is gonna spoil them as much as she spoils me. Maybe they will lime bananas as much as I do. I'm am so happy with them. My mom will put their pictures on the photo gallery.

Congrats Lyla, hope that you are a great first time mom. I understand that the first few days are pretty tiring, but at least they stay in the nest rather than walk all over you. Post photos and let us know how you are doing.
Derby

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. I had a little trouble with my kits and developed mastitis. So, my mommy had to help me with my babies. Everyone is doing well because my mom kept such a good eye on everyone and bottle fed when necessary. My first kit opened its eyes today and I am so excited. ( or maybe not, then they will be able to get to me all of the time. Mom said she isn't going to breed me anymore, because I'm not really enjoying being a mom. I am way too spoiled and too much of a princess for this. I still love my babies and am trying to be the best mom I can to them. And of coarse my mom is helping. My mom also posted pics of my kits in the gallery.

Snickers here! that is good that your mommy is helping you with the babies. do you know if they will be taken away form you or will you see them every day. i was taken away from my mommy and i plan to see her again one day!

Hi Snickers! My mommy says that she wouldreally love to keep all of my babies. But I am already number one of seven bunnies. And mommy said that daddy might be a little be a little upset if there were twelve bunnies. And that seems a bit too much for me too. Because I personally would like to be one of one bunny :) I am the princess of course. I'm sure if mommy sends my babies away that she will send them to the best homes possible. She is super attached because she had to help me so much. They are practically her babies too. I am sure she will keep me informed and I will let you know.

Hi Snickers! My mommy says that she wouldreally love to keep all of my babies. But I am already number one of seven bunnies. And mommy said that daddy might be a little be a little upset if there were twelve bunnies. And that seems a bit too much for me too. Because I personally would like to be one of one bunny :) I am the princess of course. I'm sure if mommy sends my babies away that she will send them to the best homes possible. She is super attached because she had to help me so much. They are practically her babies too. I am sure she will keep me informed and I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back