I'll Be Moving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
We are moving Friday. We've been looking forsomething a bit bigger than here. We found an awesome three bedroom.It's a lot bigger than it is here. Apollo gets to have his very ownroom. How cool is that?

I wanted to let you know that after Friday, I'm not sure how long itwill be before I'm on again. I'm having a slight problem setting up theinternet where we're moving.

Until then I will be here enjoying every minute here.

Tina

Aww, you mean no more stories of the baby eatingrabbit that's mistaken for a dog? I'll miss you but it's that you'removing to a bigger place. Lucky, spoiled Apollo! I hope you get theinternet up there as soon as you can. Take care if I forget to tell youagain before you leave.

Hi dajeti2,

Now that's dedicated to your rabbit! Moving so that he can have his own room.

As long as you have internet service available at the new place, itshouldn't be too hard to get started again, once all the wires are putback into place.

Realizing you'll be busy in getting Apollo settled, we'll miss you whenyou're not here. Sure happy that you're movin on up. CONGRATULATIONS!

:dude:

-Carolyn

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAY to go Apollo, thats how to live BIG, getting your own room! goodluck with the move Tina..and maybe you can get Apollo to give nudgingnose "help" In all seriousness though, best wishes on your new abode.

Cher, Jez and Jade

Thank you all. We are pretty excited. The wayit looks is we'll be here til Sat. then it's on to the new place. It'sfunny, we were looking at two bedroom homes. We found out there was athree bedroom that was alot nicer than anything else we had lookedat.

I think Apollo is trying to help lol. As I'm packing he has his facein the boxes. He's tried flipping a few boxes already. Well, eitherhe's trying to help or he's letting me know what he thinks of mypacking.

Tina

Apollo's trying to tell you not to forget him! Or maybe he thinks you're packing too neatly! lol.

P.S.- Loz n Ebony, every time I go to post a message you havejust recently posted ahead of me. lol, I swear I'm not stalking you onthe message board!

Good luck with your move!! Maybe Apollo heardhe's getting his own room and wanted you to hurry up with the packingso he can move in :Dlol he's gonna be spoiled! I hope yournew home is filled with lots of love, laughter & happiness, andof course toys for Apollo lol!

~pam

Well, we won't be getting the house after all.But on a happy note-Wefound a larger home with some land. Weare going to go see it tomorrow. We meet the owner Sunday.

Tina

Hmmmm. This thread probablyobscures a great deal of anxiety and scenariosbeingdealt out that we have no conceptionof. Hope you are handling it well, and that the shuffle ofthe deck will play out to your benefit and just the way you want it tobe for your family.

In our thoughts and prayers, you are!

Buck

I move in 5 days if anyone cares....lol. I know Idon't come on here much anymore, please forgive me! :( Meg's stilldoing fine, she doesn't bite anymore but shes obsessed with trying tobreak out of her cage. I guess she thinks eventually she'll chewthrough metal lol. She's out binkying around the room right now. AnywayI'm babbling haha sorry!

Hope your move goes well for you!!

Latest posts

Back