If You Can't Beat Them Join Them!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Sebastian wasperfectly happy hanging out in his condo this evening munching on hayand oats. He didn't want to come out to play, so his little girl joinedhim! It was pretty cute!

kwc1t

kwc2g

kwc3p

What a couple! I sometimesstick just my head in Nepo's cage to give him kisses and get kisses. Ireally love the condo I am dying for a bigger cage (not that Nepo'scage is to small).Sebastian sure does lovehislittle girl.... I wish Nepo let me hold him like that:(

That is so cute! Good thing you have a big cage, I can only imagine what would have happened if it was a smaller cage!:shock:

Lissa

What a pair of cuties! Melts your heart, I amsure your daughter thinks it's pretty cool that she can fit inside herbuns cage. My little guy sneaks into Ben's cage and sucks on his waterbottle :shock:. You know your bun's are spoiled when a human can fit intheir living quarters :p

47b4ce01b3127cce99d592b1d0c100000036108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

kwc1t

You know the rabbits have taken over when you cage up the kids and letthe rabbits roam free! :shock:And you all thought Night ofthe Lepus was a joke! :?How dare you doubtdabunnies.

P.S.- It's really cute RaspberrySwirl! I still don't think that rabbit's real!

:shock: Hey GUYS! :shock:

You've got your kids in a cage now????

And they Like It?

Good Lord - is this what happens to parents of children and rabbits???

-Carolyn

LOL! I'm sure my parents wished they could lock us in a cage sometimes. :?Boy, and all they needed was a Sebastian.

Carolyn wrote:
:shock: Hey GUYS! :shock:

You've got your kids in a cage now????

And they Like It?

Good Lord - is this what happens to parents of children and rabbits???

-Carolyn
Just you wait doll face! Innotime at allwe will all sign on to the forum and we will seephotos posted of YOU in a cage, Cali holding the door closed, Tucksstanding on top pounding his chest in victory and Fauna nappingpeacefully under the rocker!:cool:

Raspberry

:shock: NNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooo!!!! :shock:

You're freakin me out.

-Carolyn

awww that is cute. i got some pictures from WhenTyler climbed in Rogers cage to get kisses. Its kinda big but not bigenough for a 4 yr old to really get in there easily when he wants to doit he will find a way.

Cristy

Yeah a bigger cage is a good thing. I am justafraid that Chernish would never come out of it. He likes the cage hehas now too much.

The pics are priceless by the way.

Raspberry, the relationship between Sebastian andhis little girl is just so special - they obviously adore each other.So Sebastian likes his Condo now, does he? Makes all the effortworthwhile when they appreciate something, doesn'tit! - Jan

Oh my, those are adorable pictures!! I especiallylike seeing his big feet. Still can't get over how much he looks likeChompers.

I meant to ask you Raspberry, didn't he used to have slightly darker fur before he was shaved?

Ok, that's either a little girl, or one big cage lol

Now I feel bad...I have small cages for my buns...Peppy doesn't get outmuch so he does laps hopping back and forth in his cage to getexcercise...:(

If I could let him out I would, but he likes to chew eletrical cordsand stuff, and since we have about 12 computers and the TV's and lampsand everything, it's just too much stuff he can hurt himself with.

Stephanie wrote:
I meant to ask you Raspberry, didn't he used to have slightly darker fur before he was shaved?
His fur was darker before. It is darkerin some places, but it is almost white underneath, especially afterI've given him a trim. It's darker on the tips as it grows out. Reallyonly his head and feet have much color anymore!

Raspberry

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Ok, that's either a little girl, or one big cage lol
She's 7 years old, 50 lbs, and 4 foothigh or so...It's a big cage! It's only 2 packages of those wire squareshelves from target...14.00 each!!!! She's sitting in his"kitty" bed! His first level is to her left and his upper level (thepenthouse view where he can look out our bay window to the back yard;)) is above her head!

Raspberry

I feel like a rotten mommy now, lol, Peppy onlyhas a one floor home...and its taken up by a food dish and his poopcorner....oi...lol.

Latest posts

Back