Ideas for a Cage Guard?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prizm

Reaction score
Somehow, the bunnies cage is spotless, but there are little droppings outside of the cage..in the living room. I don't know how they manage this exactly, but I think I can prevent most of it by building a border of some sort around the bottom of the cage. I'm sure I could benefit from your advice-- Have you guys delt with this? What kind of material should I look for?

I've had gutter guards recommended to me. You can also buy urine guards from rabbit suppliers. You can always try wandering a hardware store looking for something useful to pop out. I've done that once or twice!

What are gutter guards? I've actually been wondering this, too, because Bunny has a habit of kicking quite a bit of her hay and bedding out of her cage. How can I attach something on the door portion of her cage as well?

naturestee wrote:
I've had gutter guards recommended to me. You can also buy urine guards from rabbit suppliers. You can always try wandering a hardware store looking for something useful to pop out. I've done that once or twice!

Latest posts

Back