Idea for RO Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
I was think about if we made a thread at the end of the month that would have a link to ALL RO Todays for that month.

I know I go back and read them, sometimes it is hard to find a specific one.

Maybe we could have BabyBunnies;LadyBug;Dublin take turns rounding them up. Along with anyone else who wants to help out.

Thread Title: RO Today for the month of June 2008....

Than inside links to every one for that month.

Sounds like a great idea. The only things that I can think of are 1. there are some missing and 2. collecting them all. Search works but not everyone uses the same wording in the title.

They might be fine with doing that, but I know sometimes people get bored with the thread work. I don't mind doing it but it does take time so I don't want to put it on anyone who doesn't have that time.

We could assign each month to someone that is in the past and then get them caught up.

If everyone used the same format for the title, we could actually have them in order in the forum.....

That is what I was thinking.

Title for this would have to stay the same. Hmm maybe I should try one and see how it works.

Latest posts

Back