I'd like to introduce you all...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
..to another Degerfield... :lipsrsealed:

Well.. actually.. don't hurt me... another three. :rollseyes

They've been 'in the works' for a while now, but I didn't want to say anything until it was all final.

The first, you know already. The first is the third litte boy from Cordie's litter. Letting the other two girls go was really hard for me, so we have now firmly decided that he is staying.

The second is a bunny who, I admit it, I don't have any excuse for. He's from a rescue, I fell in love with his picture. I visited him (with no firm intentions at the time) and fell in love with his personality. And now he's here...

This is Sam.
DSC_0031.jpg

And the third.... Since getting Harvey last year, we have talked about who we're going to bond him to. And I kept saying how I wanted a BIG girl to bond to our BIG boy. So... now that we've moved to a bigger place, and have more space for them..

This is Delilah, our new French Lop.
DSC_0423.jpg

*hides* =P

I am completely unsurprised, you bunny nut you!

Sam looks like a delightful bun! That picture makes him look really gentle :)
And Delilah is so pretty! I'm dying to put ribbons on those lovely ears!

Congrats also to the third little man on getting to stay... I was wondering, Do all the little brothers and sisters prefer eachother's company to that of the other buns?

:biggrin2: Wonderful news!

You better hide them... I'd be happy to send you the price of an airline ticket for Sam, btw :)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Nice Bunny's. But how could you not put a photo of the baby?
Loveleh Bunns!

I'm wondering the same thing! Where is the baby picture, ehh?? Dowe have to get out the whacking stick and start hitting till you post it? ;)

Must have frenchie...:twitch:

Wow! More buns!? You lucky person! I'm jealous!

Do you have any room left in your house for people? lol I'm not complaining! I'd love to have rabbits everywhere! :)

Hehe - Sam and Delilah say thankyou for the compliments!

I didn't post a pic of the baby boy because you've all seen him already! (*cough* and because I'm guilty of not having taken one too recently... ;)*cough*)

But here, you can have an old-ish one and I promise new ones in my blog shortly. :)

[align=center]
DSC_1235.jpg

[align=left]NorthernAutumn - the three boys are all living together quite happily (fingers crossed) for now... I've bonded the girl, Violet, with her daddy, Nigel.

mouse_chalk - Delilah is nine weeks on Wednesday and is currently quite small, but I'm guessing that'll change quickly since I know how fast little rabbits get big!

kherrmann3 - people? Why would I want people in my house when I can have BUNNIES?! =P

[/align][/align]

YOU are CRAZY!!!!!

....if you think you can get away with posting so FEW photos!

Get that camera snapping, woman! hehe

The additions are gorgeous!!!

Latest posts

Back