Icecrweam?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like cwarrots or icecwream?

• Carrots

• Icecream

Results are only viewable after voting.

rabbitsrock_love

Reaction score
My hoomin says de weader is gwetting hwot now and it is pwefect to eat icecrweam! Bwut what is icecrweam?:?My hoomin eats it in scwoops, and pwuts it in a bowl. She says it vwery sweet. I thwink cwarrots are far sweeter!:bunny18Oh, and if its hwot why dwon't they gwive us ascwoop? My hoomin only gwives mwe a fwozen waterbwottle, or turn on the AC. Did any one of you fwelllow bwuns out there ever eat a bwite of icecrweam? If you had, twell me how it tasted! Ok, byes!

Snow~Snow:happybunny:

HHHIIIIII!!!Dis is Hopper!I have never had any icecweam:(But my hoomins dog had some wonce.My hoomin was wlkin her round the neighborhod when a litle girl tat was wlking wif her mom dropped some.minnie(hoomins dog)ran up and licked it up.That is da only time I have ben near icecrweam!

Hi Snowflake,

It's me Buttercup. My Mommie LOOOOOOOOVES Ice Cream. I see her eating it all the time, she better watch or she'll start looking like a scoop of ice cream BIG & ROUND.

I never had ice cream but Mommie has let me eat the bottom of her cone, when I was younger. Boy were they good. It was the waffle cone, it didn't have any chocolate in it though. I would have like that. Mommie and Daddy (when he lived here) gave me tiny pieces of chocolate when I was really young. Now Mommie knows better and won't give me any even though I LOVE chocolate.

Bye for now.

Buttercup :)

ise nevew evew had ise cweam but momma and sissy and bubba eet it all da time and it looks good ise herd it is cold and sweet i hate that my momma won't let me try it stinks:grumpy:

i had some!! though that was cause my human wasn't home and her room mates kids decided it would be fun. when she goted home, she was livid! i hided in my bunny igloo and wouldn't come out for a while cause she was yelling so much and made one of the kids cry... then she spent an hour online trying to see if there would be any side affects of me eating it. when nothing happened in the next 24 hours she was a lot calmer and such. this was in the first couple of days of having me.

i remember the ice cream being so sweet and it tasted like that vanilla smelling stuff that my human baked with once.

Latest posts

Back