I would like you to meet our newest family member!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy, your Hazel is just gorgous!Congratulations! She has a lovely head and those are some setof ears! Best wishes for her and I hope your bonding goesreal well!

Hazel is beautiful. I'm so happy foryou - and jealous - TWO flemish in one house...wow! How luckycan you get?

Actually -this morningall 18 pounds of Tiny hoppedup on our pillows at 7:10 or 7:15 am....just quivering and wanting somepets. I'm trying to think what would happen if TWO bunniesjumped up because they had nightmares!

Anyway - congrats again. I am sure you'll enjoy her.

Peg

Thanks so much!! :D

I feel kinda weird calling her Hazel,because usually I have more unusual names. But yesterday my neighborErin (she is 8) was sitting next toHazel in the rabbit runwhile I was making her cageand and she was asking Hazel whatshe wanted her name to be. She went through a huge list of names andthen she asked if she wanted to be called "Hazel". As soon as sheasked, Hazel stopped eating and walked right over to her and put herpaw on her lap. So I knew that she was a Hazel :)

Last night I forgot to lock her cage (realsmooth huh? First night here and I forget to lock her cage!). My roomis made into a rabbit run so there wasnt anything dangerous that shecould hurt herself on. But wow I was so afraid that I would have tochase her around the room for 30 minutes. So I called her name and shejust walked right over to me andlet me pick her up!:shock:That was like the easiest rabbit catchever.

~Amy

ok i think im gonna bunny snatch hazellol she looks so much like kipper!! bychance do you know how much hazelweighs?? wanting to see a size comparison between her andkipper who is 3.5 months old.

she is just an absolute doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm I am not surehow much she weighs, she is going in for her vet visit soon and then wewill know. As of now she is REALLY skinny, I can feel every rib andbackbone, poor girl :( I will definitely let you know when I find out.But I am guessing she is about 6 lbs. She is bigger then my Hollandsbut smaller then Merlin.

~Amy

aww poor girl, thats how kipper was when i gothim, allllllll bones, i dont think he had an ounceof fat on him but now!! hes hugelol

P1010979.jpg

now that there ba a BIG bunny:shock::shock::shock:

it is bigger than my cat Emily

Latest posts

Back