I will be sending out BC on Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
This is the only four VIP's Addresses I have

Evey
MistyJr
Poker
Slave To Bunny

Here is what everyone is getting.

VIP PL 100 BC 2 Magnets
VIP Gold 75 1 Magnet
VIP 25

If you have VIP upgraded more then once you will be getting BC for every time you upgraded.

I am only mailing America. Pipp Has Canada and we are trying to get someone for over seas.

So be watching for them they are packaged I just can not get to the post office before Thursday. They are coming in a small envelope not a normal letter one but a little larger.

If you would like to have your mailed please PM your mailing address.

Kat

I am sorry I did not make it to the post office yesterday i will be getting there tomorrow.

Just wanted to keep you all updated.

mistyjr wrote:
Hopefully you can get them out soon. So i can get more people at the show in july on RO.

I am i am going to try to get there tomorrow I have my nieces which was unexpected last week. But I am going to try to get over there tomorrow morning I just have to mail them they are already packaged.

Ok so I ordered the things online and the post office is picking them up on Wednesday! Trying to get to the Post office was not working so I had to do it this way.

I dislocated my shoulder at the Bahn and did not realize it tell I tried to pick a box up. And could not. It hurt but I thought I got slammed on the wall.

Guys I will be getting them out on the first I have a family emergency Misty I will over night your so it get to you before your show.

I am so sorry guys life has got crazy around the time we decided how many everyone gets. so in all this I was not home when the mail man came to pick them up and i will not be home tell the first for them to pick it up.

Ok guys your BC are in the mail to the five people info I had you should all have them by next thursday depending on how far away from me you are.

mistyjr wrote:
I gotten mine today! The mail didnt do a good job though.. The package was very destroyed. But the cards were okay. Thanks

Man that sucks as long as the card where ok. Where your magnets in there?

Thanks Kat! I love my cards and magnets. I will be handing out the cards at our adoption events.

Latest posts

Back