I will be married next time I come online!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Just a little note before I go and finish packing and trying to straighten out the house:

I'll be gone (still) for another few days- probably until about Tuesday, but... when I get back....

I'll be a married woman!!! :D

Thank you so much to everyone who has sent me good wishes- on here, MSN, Facebook, PM etc. It really means a lot to me :):hug:

I am SO unbelievably excited and I can't believe it's come around this quickly! It feels like only yesterday we got engaged and I got the sparkly ring on my finger....

Everything has pretty much come together the last day or 2, except for my mum and dad being the usual annoying/interfering, but taking it to the point of being pretty rude and upsetting to me and to Steve :( But I'm not going to let it ruin our day! I cannot wait to marry The One, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :)

I'll be back soon with lots of pictures! But, to keep you going, here's a sample of our tablecentres that I saw in the florist's this afternoon:

IMG_0454.jpg

Awe.... Jen, I am so happy for you!!! Your excitement and desire to be married to Steve come across loud and clear in all of your posts. I wish you only the best of everythingas you start your new life together as man and wife.

{{{ Big Hugs}}} to the both of you!!!! :hug:

myheart

Thank you guys! :D (I shouldn't be on here stlll- I got distracted trying to catch up a bit!!)

Denise, we're not going on a honeymoon- not yet at least. We can't afford one sadly, weddings turned out to be a lot more expensive than we thought! We've had some gift donations towards it, and we're keeping it all until we can put some more and Steve can afford to take more time off work so we can go somewhere. Hopefully, wont be too long! :)

Best of luck wish I could be there!

it seems like yesterday you got engaged to me too.....prolly 'cuz i haven't been on much.......

any who, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you guys!!!

Best wishes to you and to your lucky hubbie-to-be. May you have a long and happy life together and may it be filled with lots of lovely bunnies, friends, laughter and love!:bestwishes::toast:

Congratulations to you and Steve, and i cant wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so unbelivabley happy for you guys!!!!
I hope the wedding goes exactly how you want (I'm sure it will) and that you and Steve (and the bunnies :p ) are forever happy as a perfect family!!!

Good Luck, can't wait to hear all about it!

Love you lots :D

xxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back