I was so embarrased

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Ok,i wasn't really going to write this,but i was just sitting here thinking about what i did on friday,i can still see the look of astonishment on my face (giggles)...so i just thought i would share my stupidty with you all lol

I was at work and every week we all take turns doing kitchen duties,just the general tidying up that's all,well it was my turn last week and on friday i was in the kitchen and i was filling up the spring water container with the pura tap so i could refill the pura water dispencer....and the tap runs so slow...it takes ages to fill up that container...so i see Janet walk pass the kitchen door....the kitchen door runs of the warehouse...it was the end of the day and i went to go say goodbye to her and then we got talking and then Tracey who is the supervisor came over and started chatting as well.....so while we were chatting i forgot about the water filling up....so while i'm out chatting away..can you just imagine what is going on in the kitchen?!...ok by now it just totally slipped my mind about the water filling up.

Well all i could think about now was going home...it was friday...no work for two days,then all of a sudden something clicked and i quickly bolted to the kitchen...i was like this :shock:but my mouth was hanging on the floor....i was mortified..the sink was full of water which was running down the cupboard which was making a puddle on the floor....umm a big puddle and the mat in the kitchen was soaked.....oh my gosh what was i going to do...i was very embarrased....but i couldn't hide the catastrophe that was in front of me...what was i going to do..i was saying in my mind..please don't let the office people walk in..please god just don't let anyone see this...then i heard laughing behind me and someone saying Cheryl..Cheryl..Cheryl just what have you been up to,i turn around and Janet and Tracey are standing there laughing....oh my gosh i was just so embarrased for what i did,and i'm sure my cheeks were burning red like a tomato lol

I just couldn't believe what i did and while i was at work!....i have done some crazy things at home....but work...the kitchen floor was soaked.

Oh my goodness...we got in there and cleaned up all the water...cause it was the end of the day,the workers were starting to go home,and to get out of the warehouse you have to walk past the kitchen,so yep everyone found out what happened lol...they were like whoa what happened in here lol

But a good thing happened the same day....i got my group certificate....YAY FOR TAX TIME!!!!....I'm going to buy new flooring for my home and a few other bit's of furniture...i cannot wait!!....but to get my new flooring i'll have to wait until the spring time at least,cause i will have to take everything out of my house and i cannot do that at the moment cause it's winter here and wet.

Well that was my eventful day...at least something good came out of this!

If my mother did something like that at work she would be saked, But least ye all got a laugh out of it and no one was the worse in the end!

Glad it gave you a laugh lol.....it was a pretty mindless thing to do but even funnier someone told me that i'm not the only one who has done that lol,not that it makes it any better....it's just cause the tap runs really slow and you wait for what seems like ages!

Paul,i'm lucky i have this job,it's the best place that i have ever worked,Palmers or E.T Brown as they are called....the company is called Palmers but we call it E.T Brown Australia here...they are just like a little family business,everyone is great and sooo easy going so yeah they wouldn't sack a worker for a silly thing like that lol...they might just shake their head lol....even when the boss came over from New Jersey he was just the friendliest person,he liked to joke lol

Latest posts

Back