I was browsing craigslist and saw this!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnycarrot1

Reaction score
Look at this cage! If I actually owned a bunny it would have been mine.

http://capecod.craigslist.org/for/4387865562.html

I plan on getting one bunny soon just waiting to move out of my parents house. It could take a few years. I found one breeder in Dudley mass which seems really good. I plan on getting a lionhead bunny as she only breeds them and no other breeds. I don't have the space now for a bunny.

To be honest, it doesn't look that suitable for rabbits. It seems like a decent size (if you take out the divider), but the height isn't really tall and an adventurous rabbit could get out if they really wanted to. The drawers and stuff are neat, but not something I would really use. Also, ideally rabbits should be able to come in and out of the cage on their own, this cage does not allow that.
I would just as soon buy a x-pen or extra large wire dog crate and use that, then buy a cabinet. It would end up cheaper and with a more suitable space for the rabbit.

Oooh I've seen those on craigslist also, and other varieties where you can add more to them or add a top and so on. But that one there is definitely more suited for some guinea pigs. I hope to buy some of the organizers to make a nice play pen area for my buns sometime :)

Back