I was asked to help find a homeless rabbit a home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
So my Realtor calls me yesterday and was telling me how a co-worker of hers wife(confused yet?) has a co-worker that found a rabbit in their yard. She asked me if I could help find it a home. I told her that I would be more than happy to find the rabbit a good home. Well I decided that that good home would be with me.

When I bred rabbits when I was youngerI wasnt able to take in homeless ones because my dad wouldnt let me..well In a month I will be in my own home, and can have a many rabbits as I want. I already have a non showable bunny that is just my pet, so I am more than happy to add another pet to my family. So I can have my show rabbits that are my pets, and my pet rabbits that arent show rabbits. My fiance just laughs at me when I tell him about bringing home someone new. I told him last night that I would rather feed and care for this new rabbit myself than it end up in a shelter.

It looks to be a mini lop. Im not sure if its a buck or doe..not that it really matters to me. Either way I am so excited to add a new addition to my home :D

Congratulations on your new family member!:inlove: Thanks for taking him/her in! You know you will have to follow up with photo's now.... RIGHT? :camera :camera:camera

awww i am happy that the rabbit have a home thats nice of you. can't wait to see your new bunny pictures:biggrin2:

Ill put a pick up tommorow.. I have to scan it into Ivans computer. the rabbit is REALLY cute.

I really couldnt help but take it in. Its my small part of keeping a rabbit out of a shelter. I am excited for the addition :D

Latest posts

Back