I was a stupid clutz today...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
my sister is moving in to her cabin on my property so I went and finished the tile today while she was at work... when I was going down the steps I stepped wrong and fell down the steps... its like 5 steps high and I was on the 3rd step... I spraind both ankeles, my wrist and back hurts... i cant hardly... I had to take a vicadin to even make it into the house... one ankle is really bad... if it doesn't feel better in the morning I maybe going to the er... i feel so stupid... thank god my daughter and husband were home to help me get off the ground... I am fixing to go to bed for the night

That is awful.
Get lots of rest. Hopefully it isn't to serious.
I hope you get better soon!

Ouch! It must be a bad week for falling down, I tripped and fell while moving a cage stacker Monday night, and the cage landed on top of me. Then I fell down our deck stairs in the rain Wednesday, and landed so hard I broke the step! Neither of my falls was as bad as yours though, I just got bruises. You probably should go to the doctor if you are having trouble walking, just in case. They could give you a brace or something to help stabilize it if you sprained your ankle.

thank you all... it still hurts after taking the vicadin a couple of hours ago ...its storming outside so I am going to wait until it passes or morning... my youngest daughter and niece are here taking care of me ... they brought me chocolate ice cream...

Chocolate is the best medicine...

Visit to the ER might be in order to rule out broken bones, but if a sprain, the docs may tell you it would have been better to break it - sprains are REALLY painful (I roll my ankle a few times a year, myself.)

Good luck and feel better -

Denise

GOODNESS! I'm so sorry! I hope you didn't get a twisted fracture in that ankle! or worse, damage the tendon!! Be sure to have it checked if it isn't better soon! :hug:

Does it hurt on the inside of the ankle? and how bad is it to put pressure on it?

ICE ICE ICE! ELEVATE ELEVATE ELEVATE~

it hurst inside right above my ankle(not to bad though) outsidre of my ankle real bad and several spots on the top of my foot and little toe... not a lot of bruising but some.... the other ankle feels somewhat better as i can put ore weight on it this morning... just a little sore... and my back hurts a little...
didn't get much sleep last night my fat dachsund kept laying on it

LOL! We know people with fat doxie dawgs!

Sounds like an x-ray is in order.Can you stand on that one at all?

Latest posts

Back