I was a mean mommy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralvr

Reaction score
Last night Henri was being pretty mischevious so I didn't really leave him and Acorn together for very long. There really was no fighting between them, but Henri decided to bite and mount Mercury so I figured seperating them for the rest of the night was probably best. We, Henri and I that is, are both really lucky that Mercury is a great cat! He hissed a little when Henri bit him but he didn't even think about swatting at him or anything. Anyway, I was feeling a bit mischevious myself and decided it was time to dress Henri up.

TRINITYHENRI.jpg

DSC01195-1.jpg

DSC01197-1.jpg

and just so it isn't all embarrassing pics of him, here isa nice one.

DSC01166.jpg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Poor Henri!!! He knows he's not a cat!!!

lol, I know, I don't have a cape that says super bunny though and I was much nicer then I could have been. I do havea princess cape and hat for Trinity. I could have tried my luck with putting that on him.

Don't worry though, he really didn't mind at all. I don't think he even realized it was on him with all that fluff!

:)The pics are just too cute, I love angoras I had one a few years ago she passed away. Well anyway when I would have company over she would be in her cage she would sit real still and not move at all not her eyes nose nothing.My company would come over to me and say why do you have a stuffed animal in your cage.I would say what do you mean that is no stuffed animal and I would go and bring her out to show them.I still remember that lol. Thanks for showing the pics if brought back memories.

Have a great holiday

bunnylady:D

pumpkinandwhiskersmom wrote:
If Henri could talk, what would the comments be?????

Isn't it funny how you have such an urge to do things like this when they've been full of themselves??
For some reason, whenever I imagine Henri talking, it is always with an English accent (maybe it is the English angora thing?) lol, if he was a human, I could see him as a sherlock holmes type person, pipe hanging out of his mouth and everything!

Latest posts

Back