I was a bad mommy last night

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Well. Last night as I was getting the buns readyfor bed. This entails filling up the water bottle with fresh water,the hay rack, making sure they have a chew toy in the cageand that sort of thing. I was very, very tired from my busy week andsomehow left the water bottle on the top of the cage! Don't ask how Imanaged to do that, as I had already filled it and everything, but whenI woke up this morning, it was sitting on top of the cage.

I wondered why Abby and Valuran took a bee line to my plant standgreenhouse, which has two shallow pans of water on the bottom rack forevaporation purposes, and were drinking like crazy. I felt so bad! PoorChompers drank for what seemed like forever when I put the bottle back.

The thing is, my husband gets home after I go to bed and he didn't see it either.

That happens Steph, I my self in a fit ofexhaustion have done it . as I amsure a lot of others have also . nobeating yourself up ,

Oh Stephanie, I think we've all done something like it, if not that exact thing! LOL!

The Monkeys! have gone with out water before too! I wouldn't worry toomuch about it! Emma dumps hers in the night, and then when I go toclean it in the morning, she dives into and drinks for what seems likeEVER!

Just been a busy week. Ok ok, I admit, theXFiles (which used to be my favorite show when it was originally on)was on and I was trying to hurry so I could watch it in bed. Still, I'ma creature of habit and do things by rote sometimes, so I was surprisedthis morning. That woke me up, I can tell you!

I have done that very thing. I alwaysfeel awful when it happens. Thankfully it doesn't happen very often.The bunns always drink most of the bottle when it happens and I end uphaving to refill them again, poor babies.

Tina

No sense worrying about things that didn't happen.

That doesn't constitute a bad mommy. That constitutes a very pregnantand very tired mommy who was taking care of all of their other needs,but forgot one thing. You certainly caught on first thing this morning.

Let it Go, Dear Heart.

:hug:

-Carolyn

They forgave me early on with kisses.

Well....Abby did grab my knitting and got the yarn wrapped not onlyonce, but twice around the coffee table. She likes to grab it and runaround.

Back