I wanted to be free

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NetherlanddwarfGirl

Reaction score
I am Luke a 3 week old Jersey wooly and my momma was holding me looking at my eyes and i leaped out of her hands and she cauget me and she said You little Sneaker and she put me back with Daisy my REW Sister

Be careful Luke, you could really hurt yourself leaping like that. At least that is what my momma tells me when I'm naughty launching myself from places.
-Gary

Hi, Neville here. I'm going to be 11 weeks soon. My mommy wears gloves because she told me that I don't stay still. Mommy says I have too because if I jump like you did, boy my Mommy might not be as lucky as your Mommy and I'd fall and break something. And Mommy said it wouldn't be the floor. It would be ME!

Don't do it. It's not worth it really. I'm learning if I'm REAL good, I get to go and run around and go see Jake. So I'm learning REAL hard to be patient. My Mommy says that to me ALL the time. She gives me a big SMILE when I do it good and be a gentleman. I like when I see my Mommy smile!

N:happybunny:

Back again. My brothers say don't do it either. When you get bigger, if you act like a gentleman like my Mommy calls us, you will get TREATS! I can't WAIT! So

I did it again but she could not catch me she was putting me and daisy back in the cage so i took the fall i was hiding behind the cages till she picked me up and said don't do this again

Latest posts

Back