I want to know you guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on RO for a few months now and go on very few days to see what's happening. I just feel incomplete...
That's right! I want to get to meet you all!

I'll start off. My name is Kendall and I live in Chicago, IL. I have a sister and a brother-I'm the middle child. I have three dachshunds and two does.

My first doe, who is 2 3/4 years old, is a dutch/silver fox mix. I got her from a shelter and it was love at first sight. I never knew I was going to make such a tight bond with her. She sometimes feels like my best friend.

My second doe, who is about 4 months, is a dwarf bun. I got her from the same shelter. She is still a bit shy, but loves scratches behind the ears. My favorite quality of her is that when shes hiding in her 'cave' I will go to pet her and she oinks! Its a mix of that and a grunt. I knows its her little warning, but she never bites. She's such an adorable little girl.

My dogs on the other hand are crazy. I have a miniature, 3yrs old, and two long-haired, 2yrs old. They may be loud and obnoxious, but they really are sweet and loving.

I know I talked a lot about my pets, but they do take up a whole lot of my life! I'll upload pictures soon!:)

Last edited:
We´re all bunny mad so that´s nothing new. Also love dogs as will.

Please post pics so we can see all your pet family. You could also maybe start a bunny blog just to tell us all about what they get up to, it´s a great way to document their lives as well. We all love reading about other bun adventures and we talk about everything and anything not just buns.

Will look out for more news from you.

Hi
were bunch bunny lovers here, My little girl bunny name is Lola
hope you have fun here and share bun vids and photos

lola-bunny4.gif

I can't seem to upload pictures right now, but I hope I can soon! If it comes to it, I might have to make a new post

Last edited:
Hi I'm Charlotte and I'm from the UK! I have 5 bunnies, Alice who is 4 in July she's a lionlop, Casey who's a dwarf lop she's 2 on 2nd of March, Bonnie who is a dwarf lop and is also 2 on the 2nd of March, Buckley who is a dwarf lop and is also 2 on the 2nd of March, and Bella who is a dwarf lop mix and is 1 on 3rd of April! :)

I have a younger sister called Shania and an older brother called Dominic. I also have 2 dogs, Dexter a 4 year old springer spaniel cross cavalier and Sophie a 2.5 year old cocker spaniel cross bichon frise. I also have 2 cats, Maddison a 7 month old brown tabby, and Tiffany a 2 year old orange tabby.. Yes I have my own little zoo haha

Hope you enjoy RO, everyone on here is very helpful :)

Hi guys :) My name is Samantha, I live in Tennessee, was raised in Virginia. I have a mini rex Doe, Lyla who is about..12 weeks now? I also have a red eared slider (water turtle) named Sebastian, he's about 3 1/2 years old. I also have a human kid lol he will be 3 in April :)

hey peeps! First time poster here, I thought I finally say hello to everyone. I`m a 21 year old from Virginia who`s new to owning a rabbit and still trying to learn along the way. I have a mini rex doe named Leila,who is a year and 3 months old.

Back