I want one but husband says "no"....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had four and two were awesome in their litter habits going upstairs to their favorite litter box downstairs. One was halfway trained if there was a box near he would use it. My fourth refused to litter train though she was very stubborn about a lot of things.

We have an 80 pound husky and he loved the ferrets. At first he wanted to attack them until he figured out they were here to stay. They would use him to step onto places they weren't suppose to be. I have a video somewhere of a very young Buster wresteling with the dog. Buster would also lay on the dogs nose when it was cold. He liked the dogs warm breath and the dog liked the warmth on his nose.

Ferrets are awesome pets. Just not when they're sold as poodles. How can you even make that mistake unless you were Mr. Magoo?

I loved my ferrets although one was a wild child so it was a little harder with her. I found them to be very fun to have around and affectionate when they weren't just running around and playing like furry little fools on acid.

Our dog just gets really excited around other animals and thinks all of them will play like another dog would. The hubby just is afraid the dog would hurt one by stepping on it when he got excited. He hasn't really been around any to really know what they are like.

That's exactly what I kept picturing, an elderly man with very thick glasses. Ha!

Back