I want more bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are, aren't they. I've been pretty good. I haven't looked on petfinder or buysell.. for at least a couple days ;).

Those guys are so cute! Just want to smooch their little faces :).

oh my goodness - they are so precious.....

I like the personality of minilops - at least the bucks. I had two thatI sort of "rescued" from breeders who were going to put them down(don't ask)...and I found them good homes.

I really miss them a lot sometimes - but I remind myself that they are in a home of their own and getting love.

Peg

It actually says they won't be ready for newhomes until the 23rd. Which means they'll be six monthsold. Still not old enough, but older than 4 weeks.We have 3 little minilop kits at my shelter. One of them hashad both ears drop. Both of the others have one ear up andone ear down... adorable. They're 9 weeks old. Theshelter doesn't adopt out bunnies until 12 weeks.

I look on Craigslist daily for bunnies that people give away and their excuses. It is sad. I want to bring them all home!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

missyscove wrote:Itactually says they won't be ready for new homes until the 23rd.Which means they'll be six months old. Still not old enough, butolder than 4 weeks. We have 3 little minilop kits at myshelter. One of them has had both ears drop. Both of theothers have one ear up and one ear down... adorable. They're 9weeks old. The shelter doesn't adopt out bunnies until 12weeks.Ohh woops :]

Latest posts

Back