I want a bunny and found him.. but..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
m55321474.jpg

Now this is one content little man :). Congrats on getting him - he seems to have settled in right away :D

Jan

Omg, what a cuddler. My Molly is like that, she is a neitherland dwarf. Congrats.

EDIT: Our Penny who is also a mini-rex, looked just likethat. Then about at 9 months, she grew a priceless duelap,and then about 6 months later, grew into her duelap, to become a chubbybunny.

Its funny.. when I had bunnies when I was 10 orso we always called those goiders lol... not the most attractive term,but I don't know if I will ever be able to call it anything else! lolMy Marbles had a huge one. She was a queenly red bunny. :purplepansy:

Wow he is just gorgeous!!,and the way he looks so content in your arms i really think he was meant to be yours:)

cheryl

aww he is such a good little guy! He hascompletely used his litter box. I changed it fully for the first timetoday and it was full of poop and pee! I am so proud! Dorky animalowner moment... lol. Jason has taken to calling him commander bun bunand I am not too good being consistant either lol.. sometimes snoopy,sometimes bunny, bun bun, sweetie, velveteen rabbit.. etc. He willnever know his name.. it would be helpful if I knew his name.. :shock:

Wow, what a cutie he is!

Your pillow (and entire bed) smell like you - my guess is that he wasmarking your pillow as his. (My bun isn't able to stop marking my bed,which means that she isn't allowed on it very often...)

I've seen mine pee out of annoyance, and it's an entirely differentthing. She was *very* public about it; kinda defiant, like a littlekid. :)

Latest posts

Back