I wanna

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity73

Reaction score
I wanna live back inside but my ma says I chew up too many things like wires and carpet and her fingers. She don't know I know she has tile laid down in her room now. I see dem men working yesterday. Maybe if I act like sweet Christmas elf bunny she let me live inside again with Ra-Ra. At least she brings me inside 3x a week. I wonders am I asking for too much or do miracles still happen?

Perhaps if your momma replaced the carpet she would be willing to bunny proof the wires? It's much easier for me not to chew on things that I can't get to. I bit several cords in half when I first came home too. Now they are all out of my reach, so I'm plotting how to get to them. :)

Momma had to teach me manners too. I didn't know that the furless bunns find it ouchy to get nipped. She would yelp, then hold my head down to let me know she was top bun. Now the only time I dig and nip her is if we are cuddling and I have to potty.

-Houdini

Latest posts

Back