I wanna choke my cat!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
RAGE!!

The cat pooped inside again!!!!!

He is just so frustrating, I let him, the door is open, he begs for food (he eats a truckload of it everyday), he goes to the vet for check ups, he sucks up way more than his fair share of attention, he scratches the furniture, I forgive him, he drools on me, I cope, he runs under my feet, I trip, I cry and I survive and the day goes on.

BUT THEN he poops inside on my carpet.....oh for petes sake!!!!!!!!!!!

I stepped in it and walked it across the room, I cannot fully emphasize ever in words, the kind of smell that is going on over here.

Cry.

My cat started going to the bathroom on the floor when she had a urinary tract infection. Maybe something is medically wrong....

I can certainly understand your frustration (I've personally slipped in, trod through, and fallen into more pee, poo, and vomit from pets than I'd ever want to admit). Just wanted to say though, if this is a new behavior for your kitty, then he is trying to tell you something. Either there is something going on medically that the vet hasn't caught yet, or he is upset over something...new family member, change in environment, something different about the litter box, etc., can all trigger unwanted toilet behaviors. Sometimes cat owners have towear Sherlock Holmes hats in order to figure out why their feline is acting the way they act...:?

yeah there is still a bad lingering smell in the house, my carpet retains everything.

My cat is healthy but he loves attention and this I believe was started when I brought Angel and Bugsy inside. He can smell them and gets furiously jealous. He is the kind of cat that will start limping to get attention. He has done it for ages.

He limps hopelessly, I get so worried then he quits limping after lots of pets and food. Then if he feels cheated , he will start limping on the other paw.

He HATES the bunnies. He actually glares at them and any time there are new bunnies around, we go through this pee/poop in the house drama.

He pooped in exactly the place that Busgy was. Its near the toys. There is a pic in my blog.
Well no, not a pic of the poo, sorry folks....

He sleeps in the barn mostly and gets a lot of attention otherwise but will spray inside if he senses anyone in his territory.

He has to share the house with my other cat and my baby. He gets upset if the baby gets too much attention in front of him and will try lie on the baby any opportunity he gets.

I do love him but he is intolerable too at times.

He is a very large ginger boy and is seriously big boned, he defends the house from other cats well but if another cat goes near the bunnies , he just watches. He is a shrewd and cunning old man and we have almost lost bunnies to him before. Now however he is wary of them as Mum just keeps getting bigger bunnies. He does not know what to think. Angel is huge. Timmy is huge and Bugsy too. My cat nearly went bonkers when Angel walked up to him.

Its just a game of "attention" shared around as best as possible in a mixed house of cat and rabbit lovers.

I am a rabbit lady! But I love my cats too.

:)

Poor cats, they sure are getting beat up here lately...

I have 3 and am very vocal about not being a cat person. It was funny though when a friend said she'd take my calico, Raven. I honestly thought about it, but couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it.

So, with her being the youngest - I figure in 20+/- years I'll be cat free...

I hate thinking about losing my cats, any pets really, but the day I don't have a pet cat will be ok with me. I'm sure I'll cry like a baby as they age and I lose them, though. :?

Leaf wrote:
Poor cats, they sure are getting beat up here lately...

I have 3 and am very vocal about not being a cat person. It was funny though when a friend said she'd take my calico, Raven. I honestly thought about it, but couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it.

So, with her being the youngest - I figure in 20+/- years I'll be cat free...

I hate thinking about losing my cats, any pets really, but the day I don't have a pet cat will be ok with me. I'm sure I'll cry like a baby as they age and I lose them, though. :?

OMG lol :roflmao:, you're frank and to the point and I feel the same way you do.

Hugs from me to you,
Survivors of rampant cat poo...

(see, it even rhymes.. )
Sorry to hear you're cat is giving you Hell this week. It must be something in the air, with the turning colour of the leaves.

But when all is said and done, they still are our huggy wuvvy fuzzable babies!!
Nauseating, but true.:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back