I tickled Sophie! LOL!

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

Is it possible to tickle a rabbit? I think I did! I have a toy for my cat which has feathers on either end of a stick and Sophie was curious about it so I let her inspect it. I moved the feathers up and down gently on her nose and up her forehead and all of a sudden she jumped really high in the air!! At first I thought I scared her but when I wiggled the feathers in front of her, she came back to inspect them. I tickled her face with the feathers again and BOING, she binkied in the air and went racing around the room, came back again and again for more feathers! It was seriously the most awesome and cute thing I have seen her do and I'm so disappointed I didn't record it. This went on for about 5 minutes. I also tickled her back with the feathers and she went running like crazy, then coming back to the feathers again. It was the best thing ever LOL!! I tried to do this again today and though she was still interested, she didn't act all crazy like the initial time. Aw man, oh well, I'll have the memories I guess. Just wanted to share that.

Haha, that sounds so funny! I hope she does it again and your able to video it.

Latest posts

Back