I think Trixie might be sick

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiesowner

Reaction score
When she's in her pen or excercising she justlies there. She also lies there most of the time in her cage. Sherefuses to excercise... but from whatI know is eating anddrinking. Do you think she's sick? :?

Has she ever had a "Lazy day" before, Hutch always lays down but when huggy came she became more active.

Maybe she just wants to sit there and rest!!!

Good point thanks. I also think it was because itwas a hot day (which I didn't notice because I was in the pool). Phew,she's not sick! But she does need her nails trimmed though :D

Phew trixiesowner,

You had me concerned when I read the title. If it was a particularlywarm day, and she is eating and drinking - just being lazy, as BunnyMadpointed out.

Be careful of those temperatures above 80. You might want to check outthe post above about "Cooling a Rabbit in the Summer Months." PoorLovelyBren just lost her rabbit and she thinks it was heat related.They go quickly when it comes to heat or sun stroke. I don't mean toalarm you, but I do think it's worth mentioning.

I'm glad to hear she's eating, drinking, and hopefully her feces look normal.

Please update us within the next day or two so that we know it was just a lazy day.

I'll say a prayer for her regardless.

:)

-Carolyn

(Check out the post in the top 5 entitled something like, Things you'dlike to see in future Rabbits Only Issues, by rabbits. In there, Ilisted a medical checklist of things you should just be aware of. Maybeyou could check them out on Trixie just as a safety precaution.)

Latest posts

Back