I think they are bonded...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Well, I spent my day yesterday running from Home Depot to Home Depot and redoing the NIC cage to accomodate both T&P. They are soo cute and LOVING their new home!

They are just sooo cute together. Though Thumps is going crazy mounting Peaches. She just sits there and waits for him to finish. Though there are times that she just runs and runs and runs from him. No more NIPPING, just a lot of grooming.

They have been cuddled up behind the TV now for a couple of hrs...just sleeping.

This is the cage in progress...not finished yet

ThumperandPeaches030.jpg

ThumperandPeaches031.jpg

ThumperandPeaches035.jpg

I'll be posting more pics of the cute duo and thefinished cagein their blog soon. Please stop by. :biggrin2:

*jackie

That's a GREAT cage! Your buns are SO lucky. :biggrin2:

Thx guys! I have since put pegboard on the 2nd floor and will line w/Lino tomorrow. So I will have new pics then.

Evey, I got that from Target in the cat section! There comes 2 in a pack...peaches tore one up already!

Aww I love that cage! How many panels did it take to make it? (I'm too lazy to count)

I'm glad they are loving each other :pThey are so cute.

Thx! :biggrin2:The buns are thoroughly enjoying their new digs.

Montana, I used 46 grids.:shock: I can't wait till I finish it up tomorrow.

I was hoping that they would bond during this week that I was and home,I am sooo happy that they don't have to take turns to be out of the cage anymore! :happyrabbit:

Latest posts

Back