I think she loves me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonehowl

Reaction score
Blue just loves to be petted. You stop and she nudges you for more. Well last night she had her head partially under my leg with me petting away. I stopped petting her and she started grooming my leg! I feel loved. :DNone of my other buns do this to me so it was a real surprise when she started doing it. I have also include a really cute picture of her that my son took last night.

Shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C743 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-06-27

Aww, Blue sounds like such a sweetie. :p

I love it when they groom you back! Neither of my little dutches before Butterfinger would do it, but I got him, and sometimes he'll even lick me while I'm petting him :biggrin2: Usually I have to stop first, though, haha. Like 'No, no, keep going! See? I'll even groom you back! How bout' some more petting now? '

I love bunny kisses! Pip doesn't do it often, but just this morning he hopped up on my bed and snuggled up next to me and after petting him for a few minutes he just sat there and licked my arm. Not a bad way to be woken up I'd say. That picture is adorable. Makes you just wanna scoop him up and snuggle him he looks so fluffy!

Latest posts

Back