I think Oreo is a doe.......?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OreoTheBunny

Reaction score
Everyone says that he's a boy, but I look at him and his man pipe doesn't pop out when you push down- what everyone says to do. And the new bun keeps mounting him/her, so I don't really know. Any advice?

um ask a breeder and see what they say. How old is Oreo? when they are young sometimes it won't pop out I had a himmi that the breeder said was a boy but I thought was a doe, I was wrong.

Mounting indicates dominance, not necessarily sex. How does Oreo react? I'd be concerned that at this old age he/she could be hurt, though surely not pregnant.

If nothing pops out at 9 yeara and there are no testicles then oreo is most certainly a girl. Keep her away from the other rabbit if its male getting pregnant could kill her at this age.

LindseyG wrote:
If nothing pops out at 9 yeara and there are no testicles then oreo is most certainly a girl. Keep her away from the other rabbit if its male getting pregnant could kill her at this age.
Ditto!

K:)

i know this has nothing to do with the post, but what does ditto mean in America? because i think it means something different in America than in England! ahah :)

1357rabbitlover wrote:
i know this has nothing to do with the post, but what does ditto mean in America? because i think it means something different in America than in England! ahah :)

Ditto means I agree or me too!

Curiosity has got me! What does it mean in England?

Yes, what? I thought this was the same, unlike:

US UK
flat not round apartment
bonnet hat car top in front [ie US hood]
biscuit cracker cookie

LakeCondo wrote:
Yes, what? I thought this was the same, unlike:

US                UK
flat       not round  apartment
bonnet hat          car top in front [ie US hood]
biscuit  cracker cookie

My husband was born and raised in the UK and I just asked him and he says the meaning is the same... He is from Scotland. Maybe it's different in England? If so, please let me know... He has some family in england and I would hate to mistakenly embaress myself! Lol not that I don't anyway lol but still...

And not to distract from the original post! But I AGREE ;) that if no testicles are present at 9... You've got yourself a little lady :) our boy was 18 months and had huge ones!

Where i'm from it means like 'Obviously, Are you stupid?' like taking the mick out of someone, if you get what i mean? haha :)
BunMommaD - Perhaps it's because i'm actually from a little island next to England? because we do use different words to them, or the same word has different meanings? For example, England says 'Dummy', where i am from we say 'Dodie'. (Im talking about a pacifier, i think that's what Americans call it?)

This post was random, ahaha, HAPPY EASTER!

1357rabbitlover wrote:
Where i'm from it means like 'Obviously, Are you stupid?' like taking the mick out of someone, if you get what i mean? haha :)
BunMommaD - Perhaps it means different things in different parts of the UK? I don't know, but that's what it means where i am from :)
So now when I say "Ditto" you will know I mean no offense, it just means I agree.

In the Colonies, it only means in slang that I agree.

K:)

1357rabbitlover wrote:
BunMommaD - Perhaps it's because i'm actually from a little island next to England? because we do use different words to them, or the same word has different meanings? For example, England says 'Dummy', where i am from we say 'Dodie'. (Im talking about a pacifier, i think that's what Americans call it?)

This post was random, ahaha, HAPPY EASTER!

Oh ok, I get it... And I know things are said differently depending on the area too... And my inlaws (who live in scotland) call a pacifier a "mumby" lol

Latest posts

Back