I think my warren has turn into a rabbit nuthouse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunty

Reaction score
I got back from the vet and went upstairs to relaxwith my rabbits. Do-do man was doing his daily ritual of taking hisstuff toys for a hop around the room. BUnty was being mean tohim and would grab them out of his mouth and sit on them so he couldnot do his thing. Then I heard grunting and I thought Buntywas getting into it with someone and Mr Bean a tiny little rex wasrunning around in circles in his cage grunting and then throwinghimself down on his side. Queet-queet was throwing his bowlaround and Snowflake the flaky rabbit was sitting on the bed with a toyring on her head. Flat Top jumped up on the bed to watchTV. Maybe it is full moon soon.

lol wow that's a lot of activity going on in one day!!! lol. Sounds like just maybe a full moon is a comin'!

Sorry Bunty,

The moon's at 3/4s right now. I guess that's just another day at your house.

They all sound so happy and like such little terrors.

Thank you for the visual. It was so cute, I'm going to read this post again. :)

-Carolyn

I don't know why snowflake the flaky rabbit alwaystries to put something on her head. I have some that liike to burrowunder towels but she likes to put a toy or paper on her head. But thenshe is the one who thought the fish was her baby. She also is verysmart because she rings her bell every morning at 5am to get us upwhich us OK on workdays but weekends it is totally awful. She likeswhen you sing Snowflake rings the wakeup bell song when she does it. OK,aybe my husband and I need to go to the nuthouse with them. Got to goput in a load of people fur so my husband has something to weartommorrow

Corky

bunty wrote:
Idon't know why snowflake the flaky rabbit always tries to put somethingon her head. I have some that liike to burrow under towels but shelikes to put a toy or paper on her head. But then she is the one whothought the fish was her baby. She also is very smart because she ringsher bell every morning at 5am to get us up which us OK on workdays butweekends it is totally awful. She likes when you sing Snowflake ringsthe wakeup bell song when she does it. OK ,aybe my husband and I needto go to the nuthouse with them. Got to go put in a load of people furso my husband has something to wear tommorrow

Corky
"Nut"ingwrong with that!

Latest posts

Back