I think it's time to get Trixie "fixed"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrixieRabbit

Reaction score
I think she's a little...umm...confused? LOLOL

47b6d610b3127cce8c216571fadf00000016108AbuG7dq1Ztq

47b6d610b3127cce8c2164d43bd200000016108AbuG7dq1Ztq

My little girl is all grown up....she has an appt with Dr. Saver on Sept 7th. My little poopsie is gonna be all sore! :cry2

:laugh: Trixie, you go girl!

I know spays seem scary but they're usually not too bad. Feyand Sprite were bouncing around like nuts after 2-3 days.(Stop! The vet said no jumping for 5 days! Whywon't you stop!?!) Mocha used her spay as a way to get moretreats and special treatment.;)

Zoey's been holding a grudge for 4 months since her spay... :disgust:

But I know how it is, I put off Zoey's spay until I couldn't wait anylonger. I would have had to find a new vet and I was not comfortablewith that! I like the vet I had neuter my boys and spay Zoey. So Isucked it up and got her spayed and low and behold, she came out of itfine. It took her a week to get back to herself but it was worth it.

I hope all goes well!

Hehe...that picture is too perfect...especially after the one above it!

Let us know how things go, ok? :) We'll be rootin' for you guys!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance: Maisie and Flower say, "Go, Trixie, go!!" *giggle giggle*

Thanks guys!
I just hate the idea of my little one's belly being all shaved and stitched up. Awww, my poor little bunny!

Oh, and by the way, she DEFINITELY humiliated that toy bunny, many,many times! LOL.....then she chewed a hole in its ear to add insult toinjury! :roflmao:

Hehe...poor little stuffy...probably feels so used...hehe...eek! :shock:

The pics are *so* funny and cute! ;)

Latest posts

Back