I think I'm a Rabbit Forum Addict

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I only discovered thisforum a few weeks ago and I love it. Ever since I adopted Pauly I havebeen absorbing every bit of rabbit information I can get my hands on.I've recommended house rabbits to others. I've explained rabbit'sunique habits and abilities (litter training, bonding, generalloveliness) to anyone who appeared shocked when they heard that I allowrabbits to run around my home. I've always been the type of person towant to know everything about that which interests me. The problem withwanting to know about and discuss rabbits is that I'm the only person Iknow with rabbits beside my fiance, who owns the same rabbits as me!

Since I found this forum I've learned so much more about rabbits, andI've had a place to ask rabbit questions. Here comes the addictionpart: Nearly every evening I like to check out the forum. I loveeveryone's bunny pics and advice. My fiance thinks I'm a bit addicted.I think he just wishes I still only had him to discuss bunnieswith.;)So there you go. I'm hooked.

What a nice thing to hear, Sarah. I'msure I speak for everyone when I say how glad we are to have youhere.:) The same goes out toyou, bluebird. :) The help and assistanceyou've both given to others is so important and appreciated.

It really isaddictiveto share experiences andpictures. Where else are you going to findpicturesof bunnies with hats on, in back-packs and baby carriages,orsomeone shopping for shoes for herrabbit?

It's a nice reprieve from our hectic lives and a crazy world.

-Carolyn

The thing that makes a forum like this so greatis, you don't have to explain to anyone why you are so interested inrabbits! That is a given!

All that remains is to be held constantly interested by thesheer volume of information that just flows from most each and everyone of us. I mean, where else could I find out how mushroomscould conceivably grow in rabbit litter, unless it was from the likesof one, Pamela Nock, on the Rabbits Only Magazine Forum? LOL

This place, and the people who frequent it are just too cool for words! :cool:

Buck

I am addicted also. I come in here first thingin the morning, a few times during the day, and right before I go tobed. My husband once said, the dayhe comes home and I'm nothere, he'll know something is wrong. He is slowly learning about all ofyou and which bunnies belong to who lol. Since coming here, I'velaughed, I've cried and I have learneda whole bunch. I loveit here.

Tina

I never thought that I'd have computerpals. This forum is the greatest. Mostpeople aren't interested in bunnies, they don't consider them to bepets but rather animals in the wild. My bunnies have beensuch a joy (and challenge) just like my children, and I havefound a wonderful group to share my tears and laughter with.

--- Kim

Well, I know that I spend waaaaay toomuch time here! lol! :D In fact, so muchso that sometimes I make my name "anonymous" in the User Online fieldbecause I'm embarrassed for people to know that I'm still here!

Right now I'm supposed to be asleep (I'm so sleepy that tears arerolling down my eyes), but here I am ... making a quick check of theboard ... and trying to post a sensible message before I lay back downdespite the fact that my brain is "foggy".

I don't even visit my other discussion boards any more. Ijust love it here. The most wonderful people come here andpost and I truly believe that collectively we own the sweetest bunniesin the world!

*laughs* at BunnyMommy.

BunnyMommy,

You think EVERY bunny is the sweetest one in the world. :dude:

-Carolyn

Ok,ok I confess! I too have become addicted. Myhouse has been neglected, my yard has become neglected, I have lostsleep and there are times that I come in after work and got on thecomputer before the buns are let out to play! Like now! Badmommy:X:X The time just seems to slip away! I willthink , just let me read one more then I'll go do...... ohwell, maybe I will do it in the morning. So glad to hear thatit is not just me having this experience. A rabbit forumaddiction is way better than a lot of other addictions a person couldhave. In that case I guess it's not so bad afterall! Enjoy iteveryone;) Love to all Beckie

When I haveinternet access, I'm on. Even if I'm not posting, I'm reading all thetime. :)Having you all to talk to about bunny-ness iswonderful.

Minda

This forum is great! I'm so happy I came acrossit, I just hate the fact that I am so far behind in reading/postingsince I'm working now :?Blah! Work gets in the way of myrabbit time.. how rude!!hehe :X:p

~pam

Sarah

Snap! I joined in May and am now addicted as well! I find myself havinga look every moning before I go to work and nearly every evening when Icome home! :p

My husband just came in and said 'how much more time can you spend onthat rabbit forum'!! He is not upset really! He is just not as big afan of rabbits as I am!!:)

Sue

I HEAR YA, (and yes Iam aware Iam yelling that)hehe. I had tremendous feelings of guilt about being so busy as of latethat I couldnt come in to check the boards-so today I actally selfbooked myself into to internet cafe for a good couple of hours JUST toget caught up! Its a wonderful board, and I have nothing but fantasticcompliments for everyone and their angelic bunnies here! I miss them(and the people too) when I cant get in here :(

Cher

Here! Here! I realize I don't post asoften as most and hardly ever have any good advice for anyone since I'mstill mostly new to bunnyland myself, but I have learned a ton and Iknow my husband has had a good laugh more than once when he looks overand see's me on the "bunny site" again. I looked all aroundthe net when I first found Tramp and Pigeon to get the best info Icould on taking care of them and I think by far the people on thisforum are the most helpful! Funny thing is I learned herethat some things suggested in a bunny book I picked up are not evenaccurate, or at the very least are disputable. After my lasttrip to the pet store though I have been put on "bunny accessoriesdetention".... no more bunny stuff for a while. In fact, Ithink my husband has put a ban on letting me go to the pet stores atall! :shock: That's okay though.. I still lovegetting to read about everyone's bunnies and learning about theirbehaviors.

On a side note, I currently have one of my dalmatians in Therapy Dogtraining and she is doing great! Hopefully we'll be out doingvisits very soon!

Cheryl

PS- Hoping to have new Tramp and Pigeon pictures coming very soon!

Those of you that think you have nothing to add couldn't be more wrong.

We all learn from your experiences, and are comforted by your love and support.

If you have a question, surely someone else has the same question but is too shy to ask.

We're all rookies. The more you make your voice heard, the more we all learn.

-Carolyn

Trampn Pigeon, I have too many bunnytoys too. My fiance loves our rabbits, but he teases me all the timeabout the excessive amount of toys we have. Many of them have barelyeven been sniffed by the rabbits. If we have to go to the petstore forsomething, he tries to hurry me along, so we don't end up with toysforthe babies.

And heaven help him if the petstore is selling rabbits. I want to savethem all frompetstore hell and from all the well-meaningchildren looking for a pet rabbit to drag around 'til they get too big,and then are set free, abandoned or taken to a shelter...that's how weended up with Mella...so, I hear you about thepetstoreban.

Back