I think I have the happiest bunny alive

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la vie est belle

Reaction score
This was all shot within a span of half an hour. Can you believe how cute he is?! He's throwing some crazy binkies. Just thought I'd share, have a nice day everyone :)

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/PDJscdt-SCA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

OMG that video is great. Your Bunny is ADORABLE.

I would definetely say you have one very happy bunny. Those were some heavy duty binkies. My bunnies are so lazy, they never run like that.

I look forward to more pictures and movies.

Susan:)

that was crazy cute.

what does it mean when they dig or scratch on you like that? only our girls do that to me and they also bite holes in my clothes.

That was awesome. We have a little Dutch boy named Hutch (Wallace and Grommet) that we call the binky king. He will run around in an area the size of a Hula Hoop at full speed and then start going sideways. That was so much fun to watch. Also, seen that you get holes in your shirts and pants the same way we do--by bunny.

Love it! That was such a cute video! What a happy bunny he is. He reminds me of my Baci. He'll start scratching at my foot to get my attention and if I ignore him, he'll then nip.

That is so adorable! I was smiling the whole time. I especially loved the end shot of his little nose and mouth.

Latest posts

Back