I think I have a problem

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
I think I have a problem...

I just spent over $150 on JUST bunny toys for his/her cage :panic:
How does that even happen!?!?

Does anyone else have an addiction to buying too many bunny items??

Haha, I dont have the $150 either but I spent it :rollseyes

I got...
well, Ill jut have to take a pic of the cage tomorrow and show you guys because I forget and cant name everything off.

And I ran out of room for some stuff and put it away for if I need it sometime.

Here are some pics, I dont have everything in the cage as its filled up already with toys. I have the rest put away for now.

There's no way my bunny can get bored :biggrin2:

CageToys1-1.jpg

cagetoys3-1.jpg

cagetoys4-1.jpg

cagetoys5-1.jpg

cagetoys2-1.jpg

Same here. I always spend to much on my rabbits and dogs. My hubby hates it though. But I love to spoil my rabbits. By them toys, chew toys. And my dogs get toys and sweaters when its get cold out.

Holy mackeral!:shock:

That is one well-amused bunneh!

I know that a number of members, including JadeIcing, rotate the toys every few weeks to keep things "fresh" for their rabbit. Honestly, he probably won't remember that he's seen the toy before ;). I think you've got enough cool stuff there to do several rotations!

I've got one more toy for you to add- telephone book. Throw one in, crinkle some pages, and show your bun how to rip it up - keeps my crew busy (and messy) for days :p

Lucky bun :)

that is an awesome cage!

But I suggest looking into other places for toys..petsmart/petco is really expensive! I am glad I stopped buying toys there, lol.

WOW! That cage is AWESOME! Your bunny will be very happy in his/her new home! He/she will be very busy with all those toys.

Petsmart/Petco can be expensive for toys and such. Walmart has things cheaper than most pet stores. Sometimes farm stores have cheaper things.

BTW: what kind of bunny are you getting?

They are expensive, PetSmart is cheaper than Petco but still...
I bought all my toys from PetSmart and just a few from Petco.

There are no other places around here that sell them.

I love buying stuff for my buns and pigs :) I always end up spending too much though . . . it's so fun to buy them things.

Latest posts

Back