I think Beelzebunny has a respiratory infection

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is not coughing anymore and is slightly less antisocial.So, I am thinking she was either reacting to dust or pollen or something.
I also got a little paranoid looking the other momma bunny with the green chin so I flipped Beelza over (after rubbing her head to relax her) and looked at her chin, belly and teeth. Holy huge teeth, how long are they supposed to be?

I have food questions, where do I ask them?

Cheyrul wrote:
She is not coughing anymore and is slightly less antisocial.So, I am thinking she was either reacting to dust or pollen or something.
I also got a little paranoid looking the other momma bunny with the green chin so I flipped Beelza over (after rubbing her head to relax her) and looked at her chin, belly and teeth. Holy huge teeth, how long are they supposed to be?

I have food questions, where do I ask them?

there is a nutrition and behaviour section which is where all your food questions should go. alternately you can just post them in here and we will try to answer.

often my bunnies will sneeze if the cages get dirty. it's a reaction to dust/ammonia build up from their urine.

re: teeth, length is not so much the problem but more alignment. can you take a photo of her teeth so we can see? often rabbits get "malloclused" meaning a life of teeth clipping at the dentist or very expensive rabbit dental surgery. hoping they are just rabbit teeth and not malloclused :pray:

Cheyrul wrote:
I have pictures, they are not very good and I have no idea how to post them here.

upload them to facebook or photobucket then get the direct image code (normally by right mouse clicking and selecting "copy image URL" or something similar)

then come on here, type in [*img](whatever the URL is)[/*img]

make sure you take out the *'s if you want it to work

OgH4N-Ig0y-G07zRuz1TDw

Back