I swear...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackDove200

Reaction score
All three of my rabbits are not happy snuggling with me unless it's in my computer chair on my lap. But Winnie, of the three of them, INSISTS on getting under my shirt to snuggle with his head popped out right under my chin. For a brief moment last night, he was just happy pouting on my leg when I gave a cruddy haircut (he's a double mained lionhead) because I was tired of hay getting stuck there.

Here's a pic of him pouting about the 'do yesterday, https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/644486_10100285644258893_1638848368_n.jpg

Does anyone else have a bunny who is particular about a snuggle spot?

If you lay on the floor, Serena, all 19 pounds of her, will climb up on your back or belly and nest right down. I guess she thinks of us as furniture that gives bunny rubs. She's our lap rabbit for sure. Commander Bun-Bun used to get up on the back of my recliner and lean in against my head with her feet one one side of my neck and her head past the other side of my neck so she could see--used to call her my "chair vulture".

Latest posts

Back