I really got a puppy this time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With curent going-ons right now, I should call her WORMS. My goodness did she have them!

:vomit:

That is sort of what I meant - *running* in white lines or certain colors having more of a chance is genetic. Like people with albinism - it's more identifiable in redheaded people are more likely to carry it (or even have a mild form of it and not even know it)...

Gray horses are more prone to cancer than other horses for some reason. It really is amazing if we think about it all.

I love that little dog tho! she's so cute and I love her color!

ThatsMySimi wrote:
"A lot of "blue merle" type dogs have a tendency to be deaf also... I guess it runs in the "white" line or something."

Bo, it doesn't run in the 'white', it's a gene that if both the bitch and sire have, it will make the baby deaf... It's more than one merle gene, I think. If you breed a merle male to a merle female, your chances of a deaf merle pup are VERY high. It has nothing to do with the white. :) I've got a blue merle Mini Aussie here who people swear is deaf, but I know when I say "Let's play agility!" she's hearing me 100%. She has too much white, and people tend to think that means shes deaf. Not only can the pups be born deaf, they can also so born blind, or with eye issues...

ETA: She also has one blue eye, so people think she's blind...

Hehe, sorry, Aussies and dogs are my things. :p

She's so cute! Congrats! I can't wait to see more of these little girl! She does look like some Aussie and Pit Bull in her as well! So cute! I noticed she looked Pit right when I saw her picture! Then again, she also looks like she has some lab in her too.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what breed she is, she's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!! :inlove:

Emily

I'm going to have to look through name suggestions again. I like the name Levi, but it doesn't fit her after all.

When I saw her in person for the first time I honestly thought I saw german shepherd in her. It's a long shot but seeing her in person is quite a bit different than in pictures.

As for the grey "blue" - there are "pits" ( :hearts) in the area with the shade of grey, but dobies as well.

She's smart, well behaved - extremely good at housebreaking - I have no complaints.

Latest posts

Back