I Promised...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
closegir.JPG

kisses.JPG

dadsbutt.JPG

I know it isnt many pictures... but after Gir jumped down from the bed,he promptly sprawled out, exhausted. Most of the picturesdidnt make the final cut =p

OMG Buns!!!! Looking at your white bunny is like looking over my right shoulder to my Bindy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They look exactly the same! How amazing.
IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

I seriously had to do a double take and look again!

Yes Gir grew quite a bit! Not only thatbelly! He is still smaller then Guin, but I wasnt expectinghim to grow this much =)

And Yes, Bindy and Guin could be siblings =) Guinevere is avery mellow lovey bunny. While I was sick, she cuddled withme when I woke up in the middle of the night. She'd jump onthe bed with this worried look on her face when I wascoughing. Then she'd kiss my sore nose and snuggle in next tome chittering her teeth. I love my Guin =)

As for kissing the noses... Guin would love it, Gir would jerk away asif he thought you were going to bite his whiskers off :shock:

With such beautiful, innocent faces, who would ever imagine that they could be such Trouble Bubbles!

Thank you for sharing the photos. It's been awhile.

I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad you called in yesterday. Don'tworry about the Rumor Mill at work. They'll be onto something else nextweek. Usually, the day you return to work, it doesn't matter who was orwasn't there the day before anyway.

:)

-Carolyn

Trouble bubbles they sure are!

Anyway, when I walked in today coughing up a lung people shut theirmouths about me faking it. considering I am still contagiouslast I checked. only been on antibiotics for 1day.

gunna have a very quiet night I hope, I am not planning on doing much,and trying to stay as far away as I can from the kids. I missmy bunnies already! Had such a snuggly sick day with themyesterday. Gir was so silly, trying to jump on my lap andfalling over on his back. He finally made it onto the bed andwas dancing on Shawn's backend. What a silly baby!

I love it when buns want to snuggle next to you:) even extra nicer when you not feeling the best. Hope you're feelingbetter, makes you feel any better I left work early not feeling welltoday too:(

Gir isnt a snuggler, but Guin will snuggle withyou all the time =) She likes it the best when you are on thefloor with her, but on cold days, like this weekend she likes to sprawlout on the pillows on the bed with blankets covering her. Sheis a spoiled baby I know =)

If she doesnt get her kisses in the morning she gets very irate andmakes a mess during the day. She has her routine!If the routine isnt followed she is very put out.

I am slowly feeling better, but last night killed me. 12 hourwork day, get home at 12 and have to be back in to work at7am. I just want sleep and my codiene laced cough syrupatm.

I have to get some pictures of Gaz the rat in there too =)

You have Ratties too!
Our daughter has 2 ratties, Ebony and Teah :)
Mind you I wasn't too fussed on them to start with but I luv 'em now LOL

ariel wrote:
You have Ratties too!
Our daughter has 2 ratties, Ebony and Teah :)
Mind you I wasn't too fussed on them to start with but I luv 'em now LOL
My daughter has a rat :) Her name is Baby:

Back