I need your rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pamnock thats great! I'll PM a few questions to you sometime.. no rush.

And for everyone here is the homepage containing a few pics (i'll do afull credit thanks when all the pages are completed). Took me around 45mins so i'm quite proud!

I decided to name the site "bunny.fm" for some reason.

Enjoy

That looks like a great start so far! I really like the design.

You're welcome to use any of the pics from my blog, as well. I'd alsobe willing to answer some questions about making fun toys for buns.

Heather

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Lol, I'm different, Idon't mindsciencebut I hate maths (I'm burning my maths books as soon as I get myresults!) and love English andother writing subjectslike History, Drama and French!:tongutwo:
Complete opposite of me! I love maths! And I couldn't ever do drama (I have no confidence) or history :)sleep:)

My form teacher was disappointed I didn't do history (she teaches it),I think she thought I would cos I won the trip toAuschwitz:rollseyesI wanted to do art but I'm to slow at it,I would never have got anything finished.

Pinksalamander- your site looks great! Well done so far!:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

pinksalamander

Your welcometouse any pics From Daisy's or Mongo's Blogs,I add pics everycouple of days so check itoften!:wink

:goodluck on your web site.

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Thanks guys this is such a big help!

I'm now doing articles and the like, the idea of this website (as icame up with in my design tech project) is to advertise a product (thathas not actually been made yet!) but also to inform people aboutrabbits. The idea of this is that people looking for resources willcome onto the website and see the hutch and want to buy it (not real -as its just a project) and also that people who have the hutch willcome to look at the site and find the resources and hopefully care fortheir bunny more.

For this reason, i'm calling for articles! If anyone wants to write anarticle on ANYTHING bunny related please do and it will be put on thearticle page with your name etc for people to use...

I think i can safely say this site will be going live as a fullyworking website as it looks like such a success and i hope it will helppeople!

Latest posts

Back