I need to pinch myself ...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go looking for what sort of trouble he got into. ;):p

Or... are you working? lol.

Perhaps this is really a Sherman from an alternate universe. Dun-da-daaaaa....:D

~M

Oh BunnyMommy, found your problem! *Takes back Spice and hands Sherman back to BunnyMommy* You had my bunny. ;):p

Maybe he was just having a bad hare day yesterday.

-Carolyn

Ohhhhhhhhh,I'm STEAMING!!!!! Just found out a few minutes ago why theattitude transformation!

THIS BUNNY HAS CHEWED UP THE POWER CORD TO MY LAPTOP .... CHEWED ITUP!!!!

I don't know what's going on around here! All of a suddenhe's on a chewingfrenzy!

And get this .... when I discovered it I picked up the cord and said,"When did this happen?" HeJUMPED UP off of my footand took offRUNNING!!!
runningbunny.gif
Mind you now, I wasn't even fussing or anything. I was justSHOCKED! I was speaking in a calm, dismayed voice.

* sigh * I don't even want to talk about it right now. I'mgoing to take two Tylenol and go tobed.

I hate to say it, :pbut I told you so.

On a serious note, I'm sorry for how bad Sherman's been acting! Theyall have those days. He's like Mocha, anything and everything goes inhis mouth and he chews on it lol.

Go sleep and deal with it tomorrow. Good luck!

P.S.- Bunny Boot Camp is probably starting to look good, eh? Why don'tyou send him to Canada and perhaps I can teach him something.:pEither that or Sherman will hate it so muchhe'llbe an angel so he never gets sent back!

foryou BunnyMommy,and"lock-up" for you know who..Ihave an idea of the frustration your going through, so hereagain-------->

Cher

Thanks, Laura, Buck, and Cher. My headache has stopped now and I can deal afresh with my little royal hoodlum. :dude:

Get this ... now he's got my husband defendinghim!!! When I was fussing about how he chewed the cord and whenand how I couldn't believe that he would do this to me, myhusband said ...

"But he's just a bunny."

He just doesnt want you on the computer. Can you blame the guy for trying!! :)

Cristy

BunnyMommy wrote:
Get this ... now he's got my husband defendinghim!!! When I was fussing about how he chewed the cord and whenand how I couldn't believe that he would do this to me, myhusband said ...

"But he's just a bunny."

That my friend, quite surprisesme! I did think that after the last time, what with therepairs and it being "his" TV and all, that perhaps he might gloat onthis. It is beginning to sound a bit as Buck said "as if theyare in cahoots" feeling a little neglected maybe???You know how it can be with men and children. 99% of ourlove, time and dedication aren't always enough...

Luvabun, yes, I find that totally amazing ...:X... especially in light of the fact that all the literatureindicates that bunnies supposedly can't be punished after thefact because they don't understand why they're beingpunished.

Bad,BAD bunny!
disgusted.bmp

Latest posts

Back