I need piggy people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm buying a house in March. SO I'll wait til then and get me some pigs.

UNLESS Someone tells me about some piggies in dire need of rescue around here...... I'm tooooo much of a big softie.

I'm not trying to disrespect any site or cause an arguement but the best forum and site I've found is Guinea Lynx.

I have not read through all the posts properly but did someone say you have to worm pigs routinely?

Aww if you lived nearer you could have my two hehe. Nah I wouldnt give them up tO the world! Even thoug im allergic to them :(I just get on with it now.

I have two bonded boys (brothers) and they get along fine. I think one thinks its a girl though assometimes theytry to reproduce!

They are such fun animals to have and very vocal. I have to clean them out properly twice a week as they arent as clean as rabbits. But you gotta love piggies!

:biggrin2:

ellissian wrote:
I'm not trying to disrespect any site or cause an arguement but the best forum and site I've found is Guinea Lynx.

I have not read through all the posts properly but did someone say you have to worm pigs routinely?
Not worm them exactly. The ivermectin is a wormer for cows and the sort. It treats mites on guinea pigs.

Latest posts

Back