I Need Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akkatia

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My new website is looking great, but I have an empty spot on the pictures page. That's because I'm saving this spot for you guys and your rabbits! So post a picture (make sure you don't care if i modify its size) and maybe they'll go up! I'll put your username under it, too. There's a link to Rabbits Only on that page. Thanks!

Kiya

Can you give us a link to your website so we can see where you're at now? :D Maybe give us an idea of the photo we can contribute if we see how it looks now?

Oh, any kind of photo you want! As long as it's pretty clear. I just need to modify the size, and maybe enhance it. Then link is on my profile, but I'll give it to you anyway http://www.geocities.com/star_and_stone_rabbitry It's still in progress. Pagebuilder keeps fouling up on me, so I haven't got to put the link to Rabbits Only on it yet. I'll go try right now...

Thank you! Snickers is a little sweety. I was thinking about changing some of the color, later. I just need to get the basics down and then I'll try to make it look better. I need some backgrounds! Thanks for your pics! I will definetly use some!

Nice site! Just change the bright orange font on the front page.. made me dizzy trying to read it :D. Lookin good!

*Oh, just looked around. You have a few errors. on the Misc. page it says S&S Rabbity's.

That is a cute picture! I'll put it up. I finally got the link on there last night, and now I've got three pictures on it (more when I post this next one!) Do all the pictures and links work right? I will definitely change the colors! lol

Hey, I got the colors to stand out now. Tell me how you think it looks. I also got Maomaochiu on there. I need more pictures!

Yeah they will! I still need more pictures. Right now I'm thinking about going to the pictures section on this forum and asking people if I can have ones that I like:D

Here's one of favorite's of Gretchen:

155135593_ce36084a77.jpg

Also, Gretchen has a flickr account with more pictures. Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alumcreek/sets/72157594147967462/

The 2 outside shots are not Gretchen. They are wild bunnies.

lol That one's really cute. I'll crop the picture so it's only the rabbit, though. (Tell me if you don't want me to do that)

Back