I need help.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
I went tonite and filled out papers to try and adopt this lil gal..

http://www.arl-iowa.org/Adopt/PetProfile.asp?IDNo=121558

But she's really not so lil...she needs serious bunny excersise asshe's overweight..but she is a SERIOUS lover......About the sametemperment as my Corky....Will try to bond the 3 later, but for now Ihave an empty cage that needed filled... ;) If they bond okthen they will still have MORE than enough room in the nic cage webuilt last week!

I'm so excited!!!

She looks like Sage! What a cutie!

Don't worry, I have the rabbit disease too. And, it's spreading through my family!

Jen

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to the adoption agency and I get to pick her up tonite!!The lady said she generally wants to do a bunny introduction but said Isound like I know what I'm doing so she's ok with it. Shejust wants to talk in a few days to make sure its all going well and tosee how the introductions are going and she may stop by!

I can't wait!!!!!!

You freaked me out, PuterGeekGirl.

I'm thinkin, "What bunny disease????!"

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'm so happy for you and the little one.

-Carolyn

You know....the one where you can't have enuff bunnies?? If you have an empty cage it MUST be filled?? That one!!

I may even look into fostering bunnies for them....wouldn't want morethan 5 at a time...maybe even less...but may ask about it!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
You know....the one where you can't have enuffbunnies?? If you have an empty cage it MUST be filled?? Thatone!!

I may even look into fostering bunnies for them....wouldn't want morethan 5 at a time...maybe even less...but may ask about it!
"Gottahavemorebunniesosis"

Gotta have an extra cage...just in case...

I've got 4 extra cages right now...oh no!

Yikes! I'm down to my emergency bag of Woody Pet!

Most of the food in the fridge is bunnie food.

Extra bags of pellets and hay stashed in the hall closet.

Plenty of bottled water around...but it's for the bunnies so don't touch!!

Most of the garden is planted for the bunnies.

All recent recipes on fridge are for the bunnies.

The guest room is now the bunnie room.

All my friends hear is "blah blah blah bunnies blah blah bunnies blah bunnies." (amazing how that can clear a room)

yeppers I got IT!!

CONGRATUALTIONS!!!

i am so happy for you and for Oreo. She looks like a doll. I amso happy. I can 't wait for you to get her. You must be bouncing offthe walls waiting lol. How awesome.

Tina

WOOHOO Im so excited hehe

She is bouncing off the walls LOL Talking with her in a chat room andshe's trying to figure a way to get out of work or something to gosooner. Yep, she's got it bad! lol

Got me looking around to see if there were any to adopt. My hubby is going to ban me from talking with her soon! hehe

Congrats again PGG :)

Virginia

Too bad you werne't closer.....Row...I was toldtoday that they are so glad I'm taking her (I snuck over and lunch tosee her) and they said they have so many at the main shelter right nowthey are gonna have to start making some decisions.. :( Iwish I could do something to help more of them! May talk tothe hubby and see if he minds if I look into fostering 2 or 3 forthem...

Yea, I wish I was closer. No bunnies close to me to adopt either. I bet he'd go for it. They dont take up a lot of room lol

She's going to be so much happier with you!

Virginia

That's great news! I'm so happy for you! :)

If she's overweight maybe they're only feeding her pellets. That's whathappened when I got mine. When I switched them to mostly hay andlimited pellets they all lost weight and became more active.:)

Good luck with your new little one!

It was the last owner feeding her toomuch...they've cut way back on her pellets and mostly hay...I don'tthink they've had her a real long time....Shes gonna get about 1/2 cupof pellets a day and lots of hay..hopefully that'll help...and lots ofbunny excersize ;)

Back